The Nordblast NB 28-2 sodablasting device is intended for less demanding professional use. The device is durable and easy to handle. The very low consumption of blasting medium, reliability of operation and low weight ensure the working is cost-effective.
The NB 28-2 sodablasting device is manufactured in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Decree. The device has been granted CE approval as proof that it meets the safety requirements of EU legislation.
Its scope of application comprises, for example, renovation of real estate facades, car body work, descaling boat hulls, restoration work, repair of damages and industrial cleaning.
Properties of the NB 28-2:
- Manual adjustment of blasting medium.
- Precise separate control of tank pressure and blasting pressure.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Protected structure.
- Hard rubber wheels.
- Compact and extremely lightweight.
- Operated by compressed air.
- Shaped funnel for easier filling of the tank.
- Water trap and air dryer are available as an option
- The ready-for-blasting delivery includes:
The NB 28-2 blasting device, the blasting and air supply hoses with couplings, the 8-mm nozzle and the filling funnel.